Weapons are items, objects, and equipment designed to inflict damage on living beings or structures as an effect of combat.
Over thirty traditional weapons appear in Watch Dogs. These weapons are placed into four different weapon slots (Sidearm, Close-quarter, Primary and Special). During the game, weapons can be retrieved from the Weapon Wheel, along with crafted items.
Weapons and ammunition can be purchased from gun stores or they can be picked up from downed enemies. Weapons are still retained even where there is no ammunition available for them. Firearms can still be used as melee weapons once out of ammunition. Weapons in the same slot share the same ammo pool. Weapons do not automatically reload when inactive or when equipping another weapon.
List of Weapons
Note; weapons marked with a star (*) have not appeared in official media or have not had their names displayed in official media.
|Melee||Handguns||Submachine guns||Light Machine Guns||Shotguns|
|Assault rifles||Sniper/Anti-Material rifles||Thrown||Grenade Launchers||Digital Trip|
|SMG-11||Sidearm||Full-Auto Machine Pistol||30|360|
|Spec Ops SMG-11||Sidearm||Full-Auto Silenced Machine Pistol||30|360|
|Spec Ops 1911||Sidearm||Semi-Auto Silenced Pistol||10|360|
|MP-9mm||Sidearm||Burst-Fire Machine Pistol||30|360|
|Sidearm||Full-Auto Machine Pistol||30|360|
|Gold D50||Sidearm||Semi-Auto Pistol||8|360|
|R-2000||Sidearm||Full-Auto Submachine Gun||20|360|
|OCP-11||Primary||Full-Auto Assault Rifle||40|360|
|416||Primary||Full-Auto Assault Rifle||30|360|
|Wildfire||Primary||Full-Auto Assault Rifle||30|360|
|AK-47||Primary||Full-Auto Assault Rifle||30|360|
|417||Primary||Burst-Fire Assault Rifle||20|360|
|Goblin||Primary||Burst-Fire Assault Rifle||30|360|
|Spec Ops Goblin||Primary||Burst-Fire Silenced AR||30|360|
|ACR||Primary||Full-Auto Assault Rifle||30|360|
|Biometric Rifle||Primary||Full-Auto Assault Rifle||30|360|
|U100||Special||Full-Auto Light Machine Gun||75|360|
|MP5||Primary||Full-Auto Submachine Gun||30|360|
|Vector .45ACP||Primary||Full-Auto Submachine Gun||20|360|
|SO Vector .45ACP||Primary||Full-Auto Silenced SMG||20|360|
|Gangster||Primary||Full-Auto Submachine Gun||50|360|
|M1 SMG||Primary||Full-Auto Submachine Gun||50|360|
|SVD||Special||Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle||10|60|
|SR-25||Special||Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle||10|60|
|AC-AR||Special||Burst-Fire Sniper Rifle||20|60|
|M107||Special||Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle||10|60|
|Destroyer||Special||Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle||2|60|
|G106||Special||Single-Shot Grenade Launcher||1|8|
|GL-94||Special||Pump-Action Grenade Launcher||4|8|
- A revolver model is included in-game and can be seen at the 02:42 mark in the "Welcome to Chicago" trailer. It is only available on the console versions of the game as a promotional DLC (see MP-412).
- Aiden was seen using the Beretta 92FS as his weapon in the reveal trailer for Watch Dogs, but this weapon was ultimately cut from the game completely and Aiden instead uses the Px4, also by Beretta, as his primary weapon.
- Gang members and criminals can be seen using several weapons that players themselves cannot own. These weapons include:
- Baseball bat
- Butterfly knife
- EMP Gun and EMP Grenades can be used in the Digital Trip "Alone", yet they aren't usable in reality.
- The AK-47, ACR, and all sniper rifles can shoot through thin surfaces, giving the player a chance to kill enemies through their cover.