- ❝ A powerful American classic.❞
- ―Description in Watch Dogs.
The overall design of this vehicle is heavily influenced by American muscle cars of 1960s. The overall profile and the green house is clearly influenced by the Second Generation Chevrolet Chevelle, with the front fascia of the first generation and the tail light resembling the 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle.
The Vespid HMI has a great top speed and acceleration, but it has average strength and its handling is rather weak to handle its massive engine output, therefore it is recommended in straight roads.
|N/A||Single-cam V8 (In-game model)||Front engine, rear wheel drive||4|
- Vespid LE: Luxury Edition variant. Only appears in Watch Dogs.
- Vespid Lowrider: Lowrider variant. Only appears in Watch Dogs 2.
- Vespid 5.2: Modern variant.
- Sometimes spawns in The Wards.
- The Viceroy version will appear on their territories and missions.
- Available in the Car On Demand app, for $15,000.
Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Auto Elite car dealership, for $28,000.
- The car may be named "Vespid HMI" due to its engine, and the fact that its real life counterpart, the Dodge Challenger, has a HEMI engine.