VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
- ❝ An off-road capable truck preferred by many professionals.❞
- ―Description in Watch Dogs.
The truck's design features a number of clean geometric formations which bear resemblance to those found on the North American 2011-2014 Ford F-450. The vehicle has a dual rear wheel configuration (often called "dually" or "DRW"), evidenced by the wide wheel arches on the rear, as well as a front guard that protects the headlights and the grille. The vehicle is the predecessor and the more utility version of the Tributary 1500, which is a smaller, more modern version.
As expected from a vehicle of its style, it has a large mass and therefore exerts a lot of power and damage into other road users. The vehicle has reasonable acceleration and brakes, and thanks to its off-road tires and the all wheel drive configuration, it is good off-road as well as on road.
Unlike the more modern half-ton Tributary 1500, the vehicle is powered by a large inline 6 turbo diesel engine coupled to a 4-speed gearbox in a front engine, all wheel drive layout. The pickup features the same high-revving engine noise as the Cube Truck. Its torque distribution appears to be more favored to the rear wheels than to the front ones.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Inline 6 turbo diesel||Front engine, all wheel drive||4|
Watch Dogs 2
- May be seen driven in Parker Square and The Wards districts.
- May be found parked outside SoSueMe's mansion.
- Sometimes spawns in Pawnee.
- Can be unlocked on the Car On Demand app, for $1,000.
Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Total Motors car dealership, for $10,000.
- Seen around the entire map (mostly plain variants)
- Both the Landscaping and San Francisco variants are found around the map, driving around or parked in the Bay Area. Both are shown the lack of a front guard.
- Plain variants with roof racks are only parked at construction sites and are never seen driving around.
- For some reason, the render model omits the rear door handles. This also applies to the Tributary 3500.