SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED:
This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered a Stub. You can help by expanding it as much as you can.
- ❝ A popular four-wheel drive pickup truck capable of going off-road.❞
- ―Description in Watch Dogs.
The overall design resembles that of the Nissan Titan, as well as that of the Toyota Tundra and some influences from the Ford Raptor. It features a square/triangular design, with a large grille, and plastic wheel arches. The vehicle also features "aggressive" looking headlights as seen during the evening hours. The Tributary 1500 is the modern counterpart of the Tributary 3500, which is a long and wide pickup truck. While the Tributary 3500 tends to be a utility vehicle, the Tributary 1500 tends to be a civilian vehicle. In Watch Dogs 2, the pickup itself does not spawn being operated by a company or business, with or without roof racks with work tools, like the Landrock Van 2500. However, the only company truck spawned is that of CTOS.
The vehicle has a good top speed, with an average acceleration time, and excellent durability for its class. It can navigate through back streets and smaller roads with ease, despite its large size and bulky rear. Its durability makes it a good choice for getaways from police chases, but the large rear/side windows do not offer good protection to the player from gunfire.
Like its older counterpart, it is powered by a large V8 engine, coupled to a 5-speed gearbox in a front engine, all wheel drive layout. Its torque distribution appears to be more favored to the rear wheels than to the front ones.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Single cam V8||Front engine, all wheel drive||5|
- Driven in Mad Mile and Parker Square.
- Parked in The Loop district.
- Mostly parked outside The Owl Motel.
- Once driven, can be unlocked on the Car On Demand app for $5,000.
Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Auto Elite car dealership, for $28,000.
- Commonly found anywhere in the Bay Area.
- CTOS Variants are rarely seen driving around.
- For some reason, the render model omits the rear door handles. This also applies to the Tributary 3500.
- The Tributary 1500 is also the same model of vehicle used in Ghost Recon Wildlands, as the vehicle the player gets by using the level 1 version of Vehicle Drop Off.
- The vehicle shares the same number with the Landrock Van 1500