- This page has multiple issues:
SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED:
This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered a Stub. You can help by expanding it as much as you can.
VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
VISUAL ERROR DETECTED:
This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding clear images to the article to enhance it.
The Taxi Boat is, essentially, a large transport ferry that is intended to travel around the cities in certain docks of each districts. It is the largest controllable vehicle. In Watch Dogs, all Taxi Boats are operated by Rapid Cab and spawns in a yellow color with "RAPID CAB" on the sides and "TAXI" on the roof. In Watch Dogs 2, Taxi Boats lacks the markings and the USA flag on the stern.
The Taxi Boat has small lamps on its large compartment and in the roof, a small captain's cabin can be seen. Both ends of the large compartment has open doors and in the stern section, there are two open passages for the captain and the passengers. Inside the compartment, there is a small door that leads to the main cabin.
Being basically a large boat, it is clearly slow and hard to handle due to its large hull. The Taxi Boat is, however, very powerful, and can knock other boats easily. Because of its large size, the player can take cover from the boat's compartment against a Helicopter. The Taxi Boat sound like it is powered by a large engine that moves a single propeller.
- Rarely seen on Chicago. Aparently, it does not seem to spawn at all in the original versions of the game.
Watch Dogs 2
- Often seen docked around San Francisco.
- As with the Classic AP-150 and the Muhlenberg 45, the boat first appeared in Watch Dogs, but its name was not revealed until Watch Dogs 2.
- In the first game the horn is the same as the Classic AP-150 and the Muhlenberg 45, but it is very low pitch.