The Spy is a Skilled Operative Class in Watch Dogs: Legion.
The Spy is a master of stealth infiltration, able to kill their targets efficiently and escape in the grandest way possible, and all while looking absolutely smashing in formal wear.
A Spy typically comes equipped with the following Traits:
- Silenced P-9 - A silent, semi-auto pistol with short reload time
- Spy Watch - Jams the weapons of all nearby enemies
- Spy Car - A Fairlight equipped with missiles and an actionable AR Cloak, turning it invisible
- Physically Fit - takes less damage
While uncommon, Spies can often be found in locations around the city, including parking lots or curbside. They are often seen standing next to a Fairlight. They can also be distinguished by passerby occasionally taking pictures of the Spy's car.
- A Spy can be recruited into DedSec by raising the Defiance rating of the City of Westminster borough
- In the alley adjacent to the MI6 building
- In front of SIRS HQ in the City of Westminster
- In an alleyway parking lot between New Scotland Yard and Downing Street in the City of Westminster
- Outside the eastern gate at Blume Tower in Camden
- Given that the game takes place in London, and the Spy wields a watch and car with hidden gadgets as well as a silenced handgun, they are most likely a reference to the famous spy character James Bond.