- ❝ An Italian exotic built for speed.❞
- ―Watch Dogs in-game description
The car's design is Italian in nature and appears to be inspired by the Noble M600 for the body of the car and overall profile with hints of American styling from the SRT Viper, for the front fascia and Lamborghini Gallardo for the rear air intakes and tailights. It also shares certain styling cues from various 2000s Ferrari models as well. References to Koenigsegg are also found all around, for example the headlights bears high resemblance to Koenigsegg Agera.
The Scafati GT is a high-performance sports car. As such, the car has excellent acceleration, thanks to its mid engine, all wheel drive layout. The large V12 seen in the rear glass-enclosed engine bay evidently provides a large amount of power to all four wheels which enables it to take off rather quickly. Its top speed is also very high, and can outrun many other high performance cars, and proves competitive with Police Cars.
Braking is also very responsive thanks to a four-wheel disc brake system, which can also be seen effective when using the handbrake, and can be seen effecting the rear wheels more than the front wheels when performing wheel-spins.
Durability is excellent for a car of its class, absorbing many crashes and bullets before the engine starts to break down. However, when the engine starts to smoke, the performance is majorly affected, in that it begins to limit the car's acceleration potential, and proves challenging to reach its initial top speed.
All in all, the car is a very well performing car, and is a good choice, considering it's rather common in downtown areas, it is a driver's car choice for speeding and losing the police.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||V8 (In-game model)
|Rear-mid engine, all wheel drive||5|
- Available on the Car on Demand App, for $50,000. Note that it will only be unlocked by hacking a civilian.
Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Auto Elite Car Dealership, for $360,000.
- The matte grey example resembles the "LockDown" variant of the real Lamborghini Aventador featured in the film Transformers: Age of Extinction.
- The Scafati GT also appears in Ubisoft's Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, where it is first appeared on the Operation: Velvet Shell DLC update of the game. However, the car lacks the Furnari logos.