SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED:
This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered a Stub. You can help by expanding it as much as you can.
The Professional Hitman is a Skilled Operative Class in Watch Dogs: Legion.
The Professional Hitman rightfully sets themselves to be the deadliest person in a room, the first gun to fire, and the last one standing. Anything less than that, and they would not be living up to the job they do, animal abusers be especially wary.
The Professional Hitman typically comes equipped with the following Traits:
- Desert Eagle - Personal sidearm
- G36 - Primary firearm
- Gunkata - Gun takedowns are instant and lethal even to aware enemies
- Combat Roll - Evading incoming damage while also auto-reloading weapons
- Under the Paste-Up attached to The Sanford Theatre in the City of Westminster, directly north of Trafalgar Square, between 03:30 and 04:30.
- Around the arch structure situated between the ETO Bank Construction Site and Euston Station in Camden, between 22:00 and 23:00.
- Along the Tower Hamlets docks directly East of the Whitechapel London Underground stop around 05:00.
- Outside of the Furzton Tower Block.
- In a side alley heading towards Chinatown from Leicester Square.
- In Walker's Court at 00:00.
- In an alley by The New Market.
VISUAL ERROR DETECTED:
This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding clear images to the article to enhance it.
- The usage of a Desert Eagle as well as Gunkata and Combat Roll in the Operative's skillset indicates they are likely a reference to the popular character John Wick, who utilizes the latter two and has a history of doing work as an assassin and hitman.