|Not A Job For Tyrone|
|Part of story||Act 2, Mission 8|
|Unlocked by completing||Grandma's Bulldog|
- ❝ Oh, I see. It's not a job for Tyrone, it's a job for Bedbug.❞
- ―Bedbug's grandmother
Aiden arrives in Bedbug's neighborhood and hacks inside his house. Through the camera, Aiden sees Bedbug speaking with his grandmother and downloads a tracker on his cellphone. As Bedbug leaves his home, Aiden begins to follow him as he makes contact with numerous associates. Slowly Aiden begins to build up a cache of audio logs and videos proving that Bedbug is disloyal to Iraq.
Eventually, Bedbug makes a stop in an alleyway locked down by numerous Viceroys, forcing Aiden to sneak inside to follow him to record more audio. Later, Bedbug receives a call from his informant Gary 'Rabbit' Diggs. Aiden hacks into a nearby surveillance camera and eavesdrops on the conversation. Despite Rabbit's attempts to warn Bedbug that Iraq intends to kill him after receiving payment, in panic Bedbug turns violent and pulls a gun on Rabbit. Aiden intervenes by causing a regulator to burst just next to Bedbug, interrupting the execution and giving Rabbit time to hide.
Bedbug, suddenly enraged, orders Viceroys in the vicinity to kill Rabbit on sight. Aiden, eager to hear about the assassination plan, makes contact with Rabbit and offers to guide him to safety in return for information. Rabbit agrees and either escapes, giving Aiden information in the process or is seen and attacked, forcing Aiden to hack his dropped phone to get the information. Either way, Aiden learns that an ambush has been set for Bedbug in the shut down Sienna Brick Factory, better known as 'The Bricks'.
Aiden, sensing an opportunity, goes about setting up an ambush for the hitmen so it will look like Bedbug has murdered fierce criminals, which would lead to him gaining Iraq's trust as well as prestige in the Black Viceroys.
- Find access to Bedbug's home.
- Install tracker on Bedbug's phone.
- Follow Bedbug to get blackmail. Remain unseen.
- Use cameras to follow Bedbug.
- Help Rabbit escape.
- Call Rabbit.
- Guide Rabbit safely through the Viceroys.
- Leave the area.
- Some Gunmen in this mission have the appearance of Elites.
- Rabbit's segment has three outcomes. If you guide him safely out of the district, he will tell Aiden about Iraq's assassination plan. If Aiden or Rabbit is detected, he will attempt to run out of the area, and can either successfully escape or be gunned down in the process. If he starts to run, in both cases he will drop his phone and Aiden will have to hack it to get information on Iraq's plan.
|Act I||Bottom of the Eighth • They Can't Hide • Big Brother • Foresight • Backstage Pass • Hacking Contract • Backseat Driver • Open Your World • Thanks For The Tip • Remember • Not The Pizza Guy • A Wrench in the Works • Dressed in Peels|
|Act II||Hold On, Kiddo • Breakable Things • Collateral • One Foot in the Grave • A Blank Spot There-ish • Jury-Rigged • Grandma's Bulldog • Not A Job For Tyrone • Uninvited • Breadcrumbs • Stare Into the Abyss • A Risky Bid • Role Model • Planting a Bug • Way Off the Grid|
|Act III||Hope is a Sad Thing • A Pit of Paranoia • Unstoppable Force • The Future is in Blume • For the Portfolio • By Any Means Necessary|
|Act IV||Someone's Knocking • In Plain Sight • The Rat's Lair • The Defalt Condition • Little Sister • Ghosts of the Past • No Turning Back|
|Act V||Sometimes You Still Lose • Guys Like Us|