|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Shotgun|
|Reload Speed||Fast (per shell)|
|Price||$12,500 (Gun stores)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- ❝ The M1014 is an Italian semi-automatic shotgun. It is a highly durable, military-grade weapon with good range.❞
- ―In-game description
The M1014 is a shotgun that appears in Watch Dogs.
The gun takes its design from the Benelli M4 Super 90. The in-game model appears fitted with the same collapsible stock, fully collapsed. The gun features the same modular design and could easily have various parts removed and swapped (barrel, buttstock etc.).
Like all other shotguns in-game, the M1014 employs 3" 12 gauge shells, contributing to high damage per round. The effective firing range for the gun is fairly low.
- At the gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths or Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $12,500.
- The M1014 can be acquired in Dressed in Peels, to fight the corrupt prison guards.
- SWAT Enforcers use this shotgun.
- The collapsed stock featured on the gun is odd, because the M1014 was manufactured before the expiration of the 1994 U.S. assault weapon ban (in 2004).
- The reload animation is incorrect, as the M1014 is semi automatic. The reload animation shows pumping handguard as if it was pump action.
- It is the only shotgun with a capacity of 10 rounds. This is incorrect, as the real M1014 holds 8 shells.
- It is also featured in Rainbow Six: Siege, another Ubisoft game.
- This weapon is possibly T-Bone's signature weapon, as he uses it in "For the Portfolio" and it is in his inventory at the start of the "Bad Blood" DLC.
- The Bullet Hell Shotgun and Goodbye, World Shotgun in Watch Dogs 2 appear to be heavily modified variants of the M1014.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|