VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
- ❝ Your run-of-the-mill vehicle.❞
- ―In-game Description
The design of this car is East-Asian in nature and appears to be inspired by the styling of a Kia Soul, first generation Nissan Cube and second generation Toyota bB. The car's rear is based on the Scion xB.
The Lithium SP has an extremely poor top speed and low durability, possibly due to its electric nature, but has decent acceleration and handling. Thus, the car is not a good choice in high speed chases or escapes.
|N/A||Inline-4 (In-game model)||Front-engine, front wheel drive||5|
- May be found driven in the Mad Mile and The Loop district.
- Available in the Car On Demand app, for free.
- This vehicle appears in The Crew, another Ubisoft game, as a traffic vehicle.
- The license plates of the car always end with "EL", which possibly stands for "Electric vehicle". This may mean that Chicago (or the state of Illinois, as vehicles in Chicago have Illinois license plates) has some reductions for electric cars, in a similar way to the taxis.
- Even though the car is fully electric, it has a gasoline car sound, a normal transmission that shifts gears, and an exhaust, unlike an real electric car. It is important to note, however, that the engine sound was fixed in the Xbox One/PS4 remaster, yet the car still has the rest of the mistakes left. These non-EV features may hint that the car is actually a plug-in hybrid or the engine is there for the sole reason of charging the batteries.
- Despite the presence of the Lithium SP as an electric car, there aren't any public charging stations in the city.