SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED:
This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered a Stub. You can help by expanding it as much as you can.
VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
- ❝ A popular Japanese dirt bike, great for going off-road.❞
- ―Description in Watch Dogs.
The bike's color suggests that its design is based on that of the Honda CRF250R. Rather oddly, contrary to any real-life dirt bike, the vehicle has an exhaust system that exits from the left, as opposed to the right.
Being the only off-road bike, along with all the trucks, the vehicle performs very well in rural areas like Pawnee and can reach a decent speed. However, it is very fragile to crashes, and smokes a lot when crashing too hard against an obstacle on the road. If one needs to evade a police chase in this vehicle, is preferable to avoid almost anything to survive.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||450cc two stroke engine (In-game model)||Single rear chain drive||4|
- Watch Dogs
- Can be found in Brandon Docks, near the freeway.
- Can be found in Pawnee, near any house or building.
- Sometimes appears by the hideout north of Brandon Docks.
- Available in the Car On Demand app, for free.
- Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Total Motors car dealership, for $10,000.
- In Watch Dogs, its name was Kuruhawa Motorsport 450. This was changed to Kuruhawa 450 to coincide with the automaker's name, Kuruhawa Motorsports.