- ❝ This German import is sensible yet sporty.❞
- ―Description in Watch Dogs.
The car is the most simple sports car in the game, has an average top speed and acceleration, enough for escaping the fixers. It is good to go somewhere fast, but be careful in chases, because the car is fragile with a 1.5 star durability, so try to avoid heavy collisions and police cars.
The Kirscher is powered by a transverselly-mounted 4-cylinder engine, coupled to a 5-speed gearbox in a front engine, front wheel drive layout.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Inline-4 (In-game model)||Front engine, front wheel drive||5|
- Parked in The Wards, Pawnee, and Brandon Docks district.
- Commonly driven in The Wards.
- Can be found in front of Nicky's house in the mission "Big Brother".
- Available in the Car On Demand app, for free.
Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Total Motors car dealership, for $15,000.