Fixers are hired to carry out jobs ranging from assassination to data recovery. Their experience and ability can be determined according to their clothing. Fixer gunmen wear open-necked dress suits and satchels and are armed with either pistols or SMGs. Veterans and Marksmen wear hooded anoraks and carry assault rifles and sniper rifles, respectively. Elites wear grey- colored full body armor and Enforcers wear dark blue and grey heavy armor and wield heavy weapons.
Fixers frequently appear in the game storyline. One notable fixer is Jordi Chin, who works for Aiden and helps him to find the ones who ordered the hit on Aiden and killed his niece, Lena Pearce. Fixers appear as regular enemies, working for antagonists such as Damien Brenks, Defalt, Blume, and the Chicago South Club. After Damien's death, some Fixers organize cells and go into business for themselves.
- Thanks For The Tip
- Not The Pizza Guy
- Hold On, Kiddo
- One Foot in the Grave
- Way Off the Grid
- The Rat's Lair
- The Defalt Condition
- Little Sister
- No Turning Back
- Some Criminal Convoys
- Final Weapons Trade investigation
- Bad Medicine
- Hold the Line
- The Verdict
- Street Sweep missions
- Jordi Chin: Helps Aiden Pearce throughout the game by providing him with backup, advice, vehicles, body removal, and weapons on several missions.
- Aiden Pearce: Is a fixer during every Fixer Contract.
- Lance Brenner: Fixer kingpin who owns one of the largest fixer cells in Chicago (as evident by large group of fixers encountered in Not the Pizza Guy).
- Angelo Tucci: Private contractor assigned to escort Raul Lionzo to interrogation in the mission, "A Wrench in the Works"
- Damien Brenks: Hires a fixer to reveal the Vigilante's identity on the flat screens of Mad Mile, and others to protect his apartment.
- Defalt: Hires large numbers of fixers to chase and kill Aiden Pearce, and later, Ray Kenney.
- Lucky Quinn: Hires large numbers of fixers to assist the Chicago South Club.
- Blume: Hires large numbers of fixers to track down former employees Ray Kenney and Tobias Frewer.
Fixer vehicles can be identified by their iridescent red paint, but possess no body modifications and are otherwise identical to their stock counterparts. Fixers use the following cars:
- Unlike Aiden, Fixers can fire their weapons while driving. This makes them more dangerous in car chases if the player has no hacking abilities available.
- Despite their choice of occupation, relatively few Fixers have Criminal Records. However, that could be because many have had their records erased or sealed, have legal immunity, or operate under aliases.