The Fiammetta is a supercar strongly based on the Ferrari LaFerrari, seen on the overall design, headlights, side vents, rear-view mirrors, greenhouse shape and rear bumper seams on the sides, an exhaust from the McLaren P1, as well as elements from the Second generation Ford GT, seen in the front bumper, similar vents on the hood, side skirts, taillight size, and rear bumper. The Fiammetta has small hood openings closer to the windshield and has a large exhaust bezel with a small exhaust pipe on the back.
The Fiammetta is, as expected, one of the best cars in the game. It is albeit the fastest car, and has extremely good handling. Its light weight is one of the factors that allows it to travel at these speeds, however this combined with its slightly oversensitive steering means that it can lose control and flip over at relatively high speeds. As is the case for most performance cars of its class, the Fiammetta has a relatively low durability. Overall, as the most expensive car in the game, you are essentially paying for what you get: mostly high specs in an expensive vehicle class.
- Void Dasher: Exclusive version of the Fiammetta.
- Available in the Auto Elite car dealership for $700,000.
- Seen parked around Nudle Headquarters and Stanford University.
- The Fiammetta is the most expensive car in the entire Watch Dogs series, with a price of $700,000.
- At the game's release, the price was originally $1,350,000. However, the price was changed in a 2017 update, for unknown reasons.
- "Fiammetta" is a female Italian given name, meaning "little fiery one". The word fiamma means "flame" in Italian as well.
- Although the Ferrari LaFerrari did not sport an open-top version at the time of the game's release, the Fiammetta can spawn with or without a roof.
- Congressman Mark Thruss owns a Fiammetta sporting a livery supporting his campaign. Its only in-game appearance is made in Power to the Sheeple. It is possible that this car's appearance in this mission is a reference to a scene from Furious 7, where a car jumped out of a building, and the car in the mission can be hacked or driven out the window of the building in which it is parked.