VEHICLE PERFORMANCE ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
This vehicle's performance stats need to be fixed or improved.
SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED:
This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered a Stub. You can help by expanding it as much as you can.
The Dump Truck is the variation of the Flatbed Truck, having a dump bed on the back. Besides the dump bed itself, the body design compared to the Flatbed is roughly the same; having a single compartmant on either side.
The truck has average top speed and handling, but its acceleration is low. The durability of this vehicle, like various trucks, is high, allowing to withstand large amount of crashes.
The 8-speed gearbox seems to be a rare use of an auxiliary gearbox in-game; a secondary gearbox working very similar to twin-geared bikes, with the secondary gearbox having less gears than the primary gearbox, but giving the primary gearbox more potential by allowing a higher combination of gears. The exact same feature is found on the Cement Truck.
In contrast to the Flatbed's makeshift ramps, players can use the Dump Truck as a makeshift hiding spot or cover from enemies.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Single-cam V8||Front engine, rear wheel drive||8|
- May be seen driven in the Ravioli Point area.
- Commonly spawns in Brandon Docks along with other trucks such as Relegaters.
- Sometimes spawns in Pawnee.
Watch Dogs 2
- Gabay variants can be seen roaming around the Entire Bay Area
- Oakland Variants are commonly found in Oakland, Silicon Valley and Treasure Island
- Either a Gabay or Oakland variant can be seen parked next to the Tezcas Hideout.
- The truck did not receive this name in Watch Dogs, being only known as a possible variation of the Flatbed Truck.
- The dump bed is not functional.
- Unlike the in-game variant, which has four wheels, most dump trucks in real life mostly have six wheels. The ingame varient also lacks a canopy, which is a "bar" connected to the dump bed and directly above the cab. The dump bed itself is rather short in terms in height, and is more rectanglar in shape.