Factions are groups of NPCs in the Watch Dogs series, which range from law enforcement agencies to gangs.
Watch Dogs 2
In Watch Dogs 2, factions have been greatly improved on, and different factions will even fight against each other at random.
- All legal factions will fight on the same side against another faction or the player (example: Umeni and SFPD against Marcus)
- Any illegal faction will fight any other illegal or legal faction.
- Sometimes when using the Police Hack on an illegal faction member they will be apprehended by the police without resisting, sometimes they will attack the police resulting in a shootout.
- If any faction engages the player in combat there will be a message saying "[Faction] has engaged you in combat"
- If a faction engages another faction in combat there will be a message saying "[Faction] is in conflict with [Faction]"
- Certain members of factions can call for reinforcements, if the call completes a Vehicle containing 2 passengers (Type of enemy depends on Heat Level).
- San Francisco Police Department
- Oakland Police Department
- Umeni Security Corps
- San Francisco Fire Department
Watch Dogs: Legion
- In Watch Dogs 2, most factions can temporarily shut down the CTOS if the player is hacking them, except—weirdly—the hacker group Prime Eight.
All items (30)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.