Factions are groups of NPCs in the Watch Dogs series, which range from law enforcement agencies to gangs.
Watch Dogs 2
In Watch Dogs 2, factions have been greatly improved on, and different factions will even fight against each other at random.
- All legal factions will fight on the same side against another faction or the player (example: Umeni and SFPD against Marcus)
- Any illegal faction will fight any other illegal or legal faction.
- Sometimes when using the Police Hack on an illegal faction member they will be apprehended by the police without resisting, sometimes they will attack the police resulting in a shootout.
- If any faction engages the player in combat there will be a message saying "[Faction] has engaged you in combat"
- If a faction engages another faction in combat there will be a message saying "[Faction] is in conflict with [Faction]"
- Certain members of factions can call for reinforcements, if the call completes a Vehicle containing 2 passengers (Type of enemy depends on Heat Level).
- San Francisco Police Department
- Oakland Police Department
- Umeni Security Corps
- San Francisco Fire Department
Watch Dogs: Legion
All items (31)
- Chicago Fire Department
- Chicago Police Department
- Chicago South Club
- Church of the New Dawn
- Clan Kelley
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.