SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED:
This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered a Stub. You can help by expanding it as much as you can.
The design of the car is most likely based on the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve, and the rear lights resembles the 2010 Lexus SC 430, while hints or the car bear resemblance to the 2014 Porsche Cayman S. The Baumsteiger has a third pedal, which is the clutch pedal, meaning it has a manual transmission.
The Baumsteiger is a performance car with a high top speed and good handling, but low durability.
- The Dangerzone: unique variant of the Baumsteiger.
- The Auntie Shu Boys use a variant of the Baumsteiger with a white paintjob and red Shu gang symbols on the roof and sides.
- Available in the Auto Elite car dealership, for $180,000.
- Can commonly be seen parked around San Francisco and surrounding areas, usually in the upper-class areas.
- Can sometimes be found driving around in traffic by civilians.
- "Baumsteiger" means "tree climber" in German, and is also a species of poison-dart frogs that are known to climb, hence the name baumsteiger, or climber.