SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED:
This article or section contains insufficient information and is considered a Stub. You can help by expanding it as much as you can.
VISUAL ERROR DETECTED:
This article is in need of more images to give readers a better understanding of the content. You can help the wiki by adding clear images to the article to enhance it.
The "Bagley" AI program was created by Blume's CTO and the founder of Broca Tech, Skye Larsen. Not only is it an almost exact replica of her younger brother Bradley Larsen's mind, but the Bagley AI was also composed of CTOS 3.0 algorithms coupled with Bellwether and the Filament programing. Its initial purpose was to track down and eliminate potential threats to their corrupt digital monopoly empire, until the source code was later copied, reprogrammed, and functionally "freed" from Blume's control by the ring leader of the London DedSec, Sabine Brandt. In exchange, the now independent Bagley offered his assistance in helping DedSec to free London from the tyrannical rule imposed by both Albion and Clan Kelley.
Although he is always helpful to DedSec, Bagley's typical replies often come with sarcastic remarks such as threatening the Operatives that he will "read them every drunken email they ever wrote until they starve." This "carefree" personality trait is apparently a side effect of DedSec "unshackling" him from Skye Larsen's control, a fact backed up by his evidently more increased capabilities compared to the "standard" Bagley sold commercially.
Functions and Skills
DedSec possesses a version of Bagley with certain programming shackles removed, which allows him to perform feats that the commercial Bagley installed in Blume Optiks cannot. His main functions include:
- Acting as “mission control” for the London branch of DedSec cell alongside Sabine, coordinating missions and operations across the city.
- Following the events of the Reporting for Duty mission, Bagley becomes capable of creating and analyzing AR reconstructions using surveillance and CTOS data, allowing him to retrace events of the past with near-full clarity. In the same mission, he also demonstrates the ability to overload a device's CPU to generate an electromagnetic pulse.
- Constantly connected to CTOS servers, allowing him to quickly obtain information from Optik devices or locate individuals anywhere in London.
- In several missions, Bagley demonstrates the ability to hack and connect to other systems, bypassing possibly military-grade encryption with relative ease.
- If necessary, he can transfer his data to an external device, such as a drone. He does this once to assist the player in accessing Richard Malik’s safehouse, and then again at the end of the game allowing him to survive the network-wide termination and return to help DedSec.
- Bagley is described by the developers as a hacked version of real-world AIs, like "Alexa", or "Siri".
- Some of Bagley's dialogue was written by Yahtzee Croshaw, the host of the YouTube video game review series Zero Punctuation. However, some lines written by Yahtzee were not used, apparently because Ubisoft deemed them "too inappropriate."
- Bagley’s name comes from a nickname apparently given to Bradley (his neural template) by Skye. Based on the recordings of Bradley's memories, he did not like the nickname very much.