Audio Logs in Watch Dogs
- Main article: Aiden Pearce#Audio Logs
Five logs in total, one is found on a computer in his motel room. The other 4 are already on the Smartphone in the beginning of the game.
- Main article: Dermot "Lucky" Quinn#Audio Logs
8 Audio logs in total, 4 can be found during the campaign, missions, and the other 4 can be found through CTOS breaches.
- Found in the auction, during the A Risky Bid mission, inside a control room where the women's pictures appear, before entering the auction room.
- Found during the A Risky Bid mission, inside the auction room, just after talking with Lucky Quinn and when you're going to escape, it is on the right after the first stairs.
- Found inside the Merlaut Hotel, during the No Turning Back mission, on the top floors where Lucky talks to Mayor Rushmore in private, on a laptop.
- Found during No Turning Back, on the same floor where Lucky Quinn's office is, inside a laptop.
3 Audio logs in total, all can be found through CTOS breaches.
6 audio logs in total, all can be found next to the victims bodies through the Missing Persons investigation. The devices that hold the records are mobile phones.
8 Audio logs in total:
- One of these phones is the first object that Aiden hacks during Bottom of the Eighth (the player is required to hack this object before progressing in the mission)
- Seven more are found through the Burner Phones investigation
The devices that hold the logs are mobile phones.
6 in total can be found throughout the two islands of the Bunker. The devices that hold the logs are WiFi Radios.
- Near the north generator.
- Found next to the entrance to the Bunker, next to the boat garage.
- Found near the third generator, the most southeast one, under the green crate that acts as bridge, or tunnel, after climbing the container crane.
- Found next to the poor men outside the fence, on the main (south) island.
- Found inside a building which has a tunnel that crosses it; on the north island.
- Found near the south exit, between two lines of piled crates.
3 Audio logs in total, 2 can be found in the CTOS breaches (15 & 16). Her third audio log is in one of the hideouts (expect for the Bunker), and is located on a Desktop Computer.
- During the By Any Means Necessary mission, on the top floors, behind a locked door, inside a cellphone. The door is located in the same corridor as the security shutters.
- Found in the bricks factory, mostly found during Uninvited mission, inside the room with shutters.
- Found during the By Any Means Necessary mission, inside Rossi-Fremont, in the lower floors, behind a locked door on a laptop.
7 Audio Logs in total. They can be found near to the weapons boxes in the investigation scenes.
8 Audio logs in total, can be found through the analysis of the first 8 QR codes.
8 Audio Logs in total, can be found through the analysis of the last 8 QR codes.
- Main article: Delford "Iraq" Wade#Audio Logs
8 Audio Logs in total:
- Found in the CTOS tower inside Rossi Fremont, the one you hack during the Jury-Rigged mission.
- Found in Rossi-Fremont's front courtyard, near a gas tank and a trailer house, during the Jury-Rigged mission.
- Found in Rossi-Fremont's first floor, before accessing the elevator, during either Grandma's Bulldog or By Any Means Necessary.
- Found in Rossi-Fremont's middle floors, above the ATM being dismantled in an alcove, which can be reached by the ATM’s camera and a higher up camera during Grandma's Bulldog only.
- Found in Rossi-Fremont's top floors, after you climb up from a dark hole, during either Grandma's Bulldog or By Any Means Necessary.
- Found in a bar in the Wards.
- Found inside Rossi-Fremont, during the mission By Any Means Necessary, just before entering the gaming room, above a red couch.
- Found inside Rossi-Fremont, during the mission By Any Means Necessary, next to a TV on the middle floors, after passing the gaming room and a corridor.
9 Audio Logs in total:
- Found during the campaign
- Found inside Racine Boat Restoration in Brandon Docks.
- Found through CTOS breaches
- Found inside Palin Correctional Center, during the Dressed in Peels mission, in the block B, second floor, office
- Found at Blume HQ in Pawnee, in the cafeteria.
8 Audio Logs in total, can be found through the story mode.
- Found in the CTOS headquarters in the Loop, inside the first floor of the inner plaza of the building during Open Your World.
- Found in the CTOS headquarters in the Loop, inside the second floor of the plaza, inside a hall during Open Your World.
- Found at Blume HQ in Pawnee, on the second floor, inside an office.
- Found inside Palin Correctional Center - this log can only be collected during the campaign, in the mission Dressed in Peels in the block B, first floor, office.
- Found inside Palin Correctional Center, during Dressed in Peels mission, can be found at the exit of the prison, before getting out through the parking lot door.
- Found in the CTOS tower you hack during the mission Hope is a Sad Thing (it can also be found in normal gameplay), in the underground tunnels, after walking a long way inside one of them.
- Found on a couch on the balcony where Not The Pizza Guy begins.
- Found in the Merlaut Hotel's lobby.
- 4 Audio Logs - D12
- 10 Audio Logs - XP Bonus